HNU to the World!
the World to HNU
Korean Studies Summer Program(KSSP)
Home >Admission >Korean Studies Summer Program(KSSP)
Part-time work, study, internship…
What is your summer plan?
Come and enjoy Korea. You will get a life-changing experience with us.
The Korean Studies Summer Program (KSSP) offers international students from around the world an exciting opportunity to learn about Korea and its culture during the summer. The goal of the program is to guide each participant into a total experience of the rich and dynamic Korean culture in historical and contemporary social contexts. An additional goal is to promote awareness of Korea’s unique place among East Asian cultures.
The program is designed to accommodate students from English speaking countries or with proper English proficiency since all the lectures and programs are conducted in English. A wide array of Korean studies lectures, study tours, and field trips will also allow students to explore and learn directly about Korea on a first-hand basis.
International students currently enrolled at a university can apply for this program. An international student is defined as a student whose home institution is based overseas.
- Each applicant for the KSSP must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- a completed application form with passport-sized photo
- a certificate of college attendance
- a copy of the first page of the passport
- Non-refundable registration fee: US$ 100
- All documents should be addressed to:
- Center for International Relations
- Hannam University
- 70 Hannamro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon 34430, Republic of Korea