HNU to the World!
the World to HNU
Home >Academic >Korean Studies Summer Program (KSSP) >Tuition Fees
Fees are payable to Hannam University in US dollars. Money orders and bank drafts are acceptable but personal checks are not. Students must send payment details or bank draft details to the Center for International Relations via fax at: +82-42-629-7779.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable): US$ 100
- Administrative Fee: US$ 100
- Tuition Fee (including housing and field trips): US$ 1,800
- Total Expenses: US$ 2,000 (excluding meals and individual expenses)
For participants from sister schools of Hannam University, we offer a 20% reduction in the original cost for the KSSP of US$2,000. Thus, each participant is required to pay US$ 1,600 to Hannam University.
- Bank: KOOKMIN BANK
- Branch Name: Hannam University Branch
- Account Number: 710401-00-002744
- Swift Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
- Bank Address: 70 Hannamro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Korea
- Beneficiary Name: HANNAMDAEHAKGYO
- Beneficiary Address: 70 Hannamro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Korea
- Phone: 82-42-629-7755
- Fax: 82-42-629-7779
* Please note that any transaction fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
* Students are not considered enrolled until all tuition and fees are paid in full.
* Students will be responsible for the costs of travel and other incidentals.