HNU to the World!

the World to HNU


Home >Academic >Student Exchange Program >Program Details >VISA

Once you have received the Certificate of Admission from the Center for International Relations after the screening of your application, you are supposed to apply for D-2 visa at the Korean Embassy or Consulate in the country of your residence with the required documents listed below.

Required Documents

  1. Certificate of Admission issued by HNU
  2. Copy of Passport (Photograph page)
  3. Application of Visa Issuance (PDF File)
  4. Additional documents may be required depending on the Korean Embassy or Consulate.
  5. Certificate of the latest scholastic achievement (i.e. academic transcript) (i.e. official receipt of payment of registration fees, high school diploma, references, certificate of bank balance, etc.)
  6. Fee (single-entry visa: $50 (USD), multiple-entry visa: $80 (USD)