HNU to the World!
the World to HNU
Home >Academic >Student Exchange Program >Program Details >VISA
Once you have received the Certificate of Admission from the Center for International Relations after the screening of your application, you are supposed to apply for D-2 visa at the Korean Embassy or Consulate in the country of your residence with the required documents listed below.
- Certificate of Admission issued by HNU
- Copy of Passport (Photograph page)
- Application of Visa Issuance (PDF File)
- Additional documents may be required depending on the Korean Embassy or Consulate.
- Certificate of the latest scholastic achievement (i.e. academic transcript) (i.e. official receipt of payment of registration fees, high school diploma, references, certificate of bank balance, etc.)
- Fee (single-entry visa: $50 (USD), multiple-entry visa: $80 (USD)